Digital Help Centre service
Unit 49, The Concourse, Skelmersdale
Open Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm
No appointment necessary
Our Digital Help Centre in The Concourse offers assistance with a wide range of digital tasks.
Our trained team can help with form filling online, skill building and one-to-one support with using a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Blue Badge applications or renewals
- Universal Credit claims
- Job searches
- Creating a CV
- Homefinder help
- Bus Pass applications
- Energy Switching comparison tools
- Setting up email accounts
- Making the most of tools and Apps on your table and phone
- Universal Credit Club – Tuesdays, 10 to 12noon
- Help to make your first claim
- Maintaining your claim (with job searches, updating your CV, applying online)
- Digital Skills session – Wednesdays & Thursdays, 9.30 to 12.30
- These are guided sessions using an online learning tool to help build your skills and confidence in using a computer and getting online.
- Support is offered one-to-one, or independent learning at your own pace as you build up your knowledge.
- If you’re interested in finding out more about Digital Skills, pop into the Centre to speak to one of the team or contact Sarah on 01695 716922
If there is a digital solution, we can help.